Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Candy winners

Hi all - sorry I'm a bit late with the winner of the blog candy - I've been my usual poorly self and sadly we lost our old dog at the weekend so we have been very upset over that too.
 
Anyway, I am here now to do the blog candy here and on the other site.
So the winner for this blog is...
 
 
 
 
30 - Anne Lise
 
 
congratulations :)
 
Please email me HERE and put
'Blog Candy Winner' in the subject bar so I won't miss it. - don't forget to put your address
so I can send out your prize :)
 
I hope you're all having a good January (it's seems such a long month LOL) and I will see you very soon
 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Will you be announcing the December winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Do you think you will be posting the winner of the December challenge at the same time as you announce the winner of the January challenge?

    ReplyDelete