Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hello and a big sorry

Hi everyone.
Sincere apologies that there has been no blog challenge this month and that the December winners haven't been chosen. I have as you know been unwell, but my husband has been very poorly too and is in hospital for 6 weeks at the moment.
I promise I will be along with winners at the weekend and I also hope to get a March blog challenge up and running too.
Thank you so much for your patience and apologies again that I haven't been here.
I hope you'll join in again when I finally manage to get back to normal and start the challenges again.
Best wishes
Sam 
Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, I was wondering what was happening. January and feb have been very bad months for me and my family too. I would like to wish you both all the best with your recoveries. Take care, Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear what you and your husband have been going through. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Hope you and your husband get well soon. Wish you all the best.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete